In 2011 Stacey publicly shared her health journey from diagnosis, to treatment, to acceptance of the thyroid autoimmune condition she has. Since then she has become a mom and currently writes for Answers.com. Stacey continues to raise awareness for thyroid and autoimmune conditions by sharing her story, emphasizing the importance of understanding your thyroid health. Click one of the links below to learn more.
- Article on Everyday Health, Jan. 27, 2014
- Interview on eFitFamily Radio Show, July 16, 2013
- Contributing writer for AutoimmuneMom.com, June 2013
- Interview on Dr. Diane Dike Radio Show, May 2013
- Guest Blogger for author Jordyn Redwood, March 2013
- Interview on eFitFamily Radio Show, January 15, 2013
- Contributing writer for AutoimmuneMom.com, Dec. 2012
- Guest blogger “A New Voice” on I am Second, June 2012
- Contributing writer for AutoimmuneMom.com, June 2012
- Interview on The Jordan Rich Radio Show (MP3) WBZ 1030 AM, Jan. 21, 2012
- Article in EmPower Magazine published by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, January 2012
- Thanksgiving Eve service at Mount Hope Christian Center, November 23, 2011
- TV segment on Better Living with Liz Walker, produced by The Walker Group, LLC, aired WCVB-TV, September 25, 2011
For more information about thyroid awareness check out these resources.